Although bariatric surgery is a life-saving procedure for many, insurance companies often do not provide coverage for it. If you are uninsured, under-insured or have not qualified for coverage, you should look for competitive options for self pay bariatric surgery near me. When you set up an appointment with a bariatric surgeon, ask about their weight loss surgery payment plans upfront. Consider your budget carefully to make sure you can afford a self pay gastric sleeve or gastric bypass surgery.
Contact Jet Medical Tourism® today for self pay bariatric surgery.
How to pay for bariatric surgery without insurance
Absence of insurance coverage should not deter you from going ahead with a weight loss surgery, which is critical to your health. You can explore a number of options for self pay bariatric surgery near me and choose the one that suits you best. Here are some of the common gastric bypass and gastric sleeve self pay options worth considering.
- Cash savings: You can start planning for your weight loss surgery well ahead of time, and save a little from your earnings every month. Once you have built a sufficient cash amount, you can easily choose a payment plan for gastric sleeve or gastric bypass.
- Personal borrowing: Your friends and family may be worried for your health and may encourage you to undergo a bariatric surgery. You may borrow funds from them at a personal level in order to have a self pay gastric sleeve near me or a gastric bypass.
- Credit card payments: Check with your bariatric surgeon if they will accept a credit card payment for weight loss surgery self pay. You can pay back to your credit card company in a few monthly installments along with interest, while making the full payment upfront to your provider.
READ THIS TOO: Weight loss surgery cost in Mexico: A comprehensive guide
Weight loss surgery self pay options
One of the most popular ways to fund a self pay bariatric surgery near me is through professional medical care financing companies. These companies offer quick loan approvals, competitive interest rates, and easy monthly installments of up to 60 months. Here are some of the leading weight loss surgery self pay options you may consider.
- Citerra Finance: To finance your gastric sleeve or gastric bypass payment plan, you may talk to Citerra. They provide customized medical loans, and will pay both for your surgery costs as well as travel expenses. The loan process is fast, convenient, and uncomplicated.
- eFinancing Solutions: For self pay gastric bypass or gastric sleeve cash pay, eFinancing Solutions provides a range of financing options. The company has tied up with different lending partners so that you can have multiple offers that match with your unique credit needs.
- Medicard Canada: For patients from Canada, Medicard offers competitive solutions to finance bariatric procedures. You can freely choose your best weight loss surgery self pay options and you don’t have to worry about treatment delays with affordable financing from Medicard.
Self pay gastric sleeve near me
Gastric sleeve surgery is a relatively less invasive yet highly effective procedure to get rid of obesity. It’s also the most affordable among all major bariatric surgery procedures. Consider all your options for self pay gastric sleeve near me if you are not eligible for insurance coverage. Here are some of the salient features of endoscopic sleeve gastroplasy self pay.
- Self pay gastric sleeve near me is usually cheaper than gastric bypass
- You can easily obtain medical financing for gastric sleeve cash pay
- Medical tourism is an affordable way to have self pay VSG surgery
- Gastric sleeve self pay is worth it as it cuts your annual health costs
- Ask your medical tourism provider for a VSG payment plan
- Start saving early to reduce your debt costs for self pay gastric sleeve
- Include pre- and post-op expenses as well while planning your budget
RELATED: How much does gastric sleeve cost?
Self-pay gastric bypass
Gastric bypass surgery is considered the gold standard among all types of weight loss surgery procedures. Consider various self pay gastric bypass surgery options in case you do not insurance coverage. It is best to talk to a reputable medical tourism provider for self pay bariatric surgery near me in order to have a safe and affordable offshore gastric bypass procedure.
- Self pay gastric bypass may cost slightly more than a gastric sleeve
- Professional medical care financiers can offer low-interest loans
- Medical tourism is an excellent solution for gastric bypass self pay
- Self pay gastric bypass may cut your diabetes management costs
- Seek a gastric bypass payment plan from your medical tourism firm
- Save ahead of time for your upcoming self pay gastric bypass surgery
- Budget well and account for all pre-op, surgery, and aftercare costs
RELATED: How much does gastric bypass cost?
Weight loss surgery payment plans
At your pre-operative consultation, it is important to explore various options for self pay bariatric surgery near me. Feel free to ask your surgeon or your medical tourism provider about the best possible weight loss surgery payment plans they can offer you. Inform them your budget and seek their assistance to arrange medical care financing, if necessary.
Bariatric surgery payment plans
- Hospitals and surgery centers may ask for advance payment to confirm your surgery date
- In most cases, the hospital or the surgery center may require 100% payment to be completed prior to the procedure
- Weight loss surgery self pay plans will most likely differ from plans for patients with insurance coverage
- Prioritize the quality and reputation of the surgeon over the type of weight loss surgery payment plans they may offer
Choice of medical tourism coverage
- Your payment plan for weight loss surgery may not cover the risk of complications, illness, or accident
- When you choose medical tourism for self pay bariatric surgery near me, it is worth considering this coverage
- Most medical tourism coverage plans will offer 24-hour emergency medical assistance as well
- Unforeseen medical or accidental expenses of the patient as well as companion are usually covered
CHECK THIS TOO: Weight loss surgery for low income
Gastric sleeve payment plans
Every hospital or bariatric center will have their pre-determined payment plan for gastric sleeve surgery. Before you commit to a procedure, go over the terms and conditions of the plan carefully. Your medical tourism provider can explain to you the payment schedule and pre-requisites for your planned self pay gastric sleeve near me.
- Check the total cost of procedure as per your VSG payment plan
- Check how much advance payment is required to confirm the surgery
- Ask the date of balance payment as per the gastric sleeve payment plan
- Discuss your financing options with your medical tourism provider
- Learn about the consequences of delayed payment or non-payment
- Compare various gastric sleeve payment plans to choose the right one
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Reasons to be denied weight loss surgery
Gastric bypass payment plan
If your insurance company refuses to offer you coverage for bariatric surgery, it may be time to explore your options for gastric bypass self pay. Your first step should be to consult with a dedicated medical tourism provider who can offer you safe and affordable gastric bypass payment plans. Here are a few tips to follow for self pay gastric bypass near me.
- Inform your budget for the surgery to your medical tourism company
- Inform your willingness to consider financing for self pay gastric bypass
- Ask the minimum advance payment to be made for your surgery
- Check if the gastric bypass payment plan can include installments
- Check whether you may get a discount for 100% upfront payment
- Assess the pros and cons of different gastric bypass payment plans
Final words on self pay bariatric surgery
Weight loss surgery is helping thousands of women and men worldwide who want to eliminate obesity and reclaim their health. Nobody should be denied the benefits of this surgery just because they may not have insurance eligibility. Self pay bariatric surgery near me is a convenient and affordable option that can enable you to achieve your weight loss goals. Consult with a reliable medical tourism company for the best possible weight loss surgery payment plans.