Dr David Vazquez is a highly trusted and respected bariatric surgeon specializing in gastrointestinal and weight loss surgery in Tijuana, Mexico.
Dr David Vazquez has set himself apart from many surgeons in Tijuana, Mexico and became Certified in Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) through General Hospital of Valle de Bravo.
Dr David Vazquez also completed his Mini Fellowship in Adjustable Gastric Lap Surgery and his Fellowship in Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery at the prestigious Hospital Angeles Tijuana, which is certified with the Mexican Medical Board and maintains Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCI) – which is the world’s gold standard.
Through hard work and commitment, he has attained a very high degree of professional achievement throughout his medical career. Dr David Vazquez is a focused, accomplished and skilled surgeon truly dedicated to your long-term weight loss success.
If you are seeking a weight loss surgeon who’s dedicated to your safety and best interests, Dr. David Vazquez is a superior choice. He is a highly respected surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico and maintains an impeccable reputation among patients. Dr. Vazquez is a very kind, honest and exceptionally skilled surgeon who resides in Tijuana, Mexico with his family. Patients absolutely love him!
Dr David Vazquez: Background
Dr David Vazquez is a surgeon who specializes in obesity and bariatric surgery in Tijuana, Mexico. He performs surgery at 4 facilities in Tijuana including Clinica San Juan, INT Hospital, Oasis of Hope and Advance Health Medical Center.
- Medical License #: 4009329
- Surgeon License #: 5643471
- Current Residency: Tijuana, Mexico
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Medical School: Graduated with a degree in medicine from the Autonomous University of Guadalajara
- Bariatric Surgery Specialization: gastric sleeve surgery in Tijuana, gastric bypass surgery in Tijuana and mini gastric bypass surgery in Tijuana.
- Revision Surgery Specialization: gastric sleeve revision with re-sleeve, gastric sleeve revision to mini gastric bypass, gastric sleeve revision to gastric bypass, mini gastric bypass revision with reduction of the pouch, mini gastric bypass revision to gastric bypass, gastric bypass revision with reduction of the pouch, lap band revision to sleeve, lap band revision to mini gastric bypass and lap band revision to gastric bypass.
- General Surgery Specialization: gastrointestinal surgery, laparoscopic abdominal wall surgery, laparoscopic gallbladder removal surgery, laparoscopic abdominal wall hernia repair surgery, laparoscopic fundoplication (GERD) surgery, laparoscopic resection (for tumors or diverticulitis) surgery and laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair surgery.
Dr. David Vazquez: Professional Experience
- Completed over 2,500 surgeries
- 2011 to 2017: Private Practice Specializing in Weight Loss Surgery at Tijuana Bariatrics
- December 2009 to Date: General Surgeon Practice at ISSSSTE, Fray Junípero Serra, Tijuana Baja California
- October 2008 to Date: General Surgeon Practice in Private Hospitals, Tijuana, Baja California
- March to September 2008: Medical Practice in the Health Department Sanitary Tonala II Center, Jalisco
- March to September 2008: Private Medical Practice in General Surgery
- 2010 to 2012: Teaching General Surgeon Techniques, Xochicalco University
- December 2009 to 2014: General Surgeon Practice at Red Cross Tijuana, Baja California
- 2003: Private Medical Practice 8 months, in Zapopan, Jalisco
Dr. David Vazquez: Academic Achievements
- February 25-26, 2010: Sleeve Gastrectomy Fellowship, Hospital Angeles Tijuana, Baja California
- January 30, 2010: ACLS Red Cross Tijuana, Baja California
- April 16-18, 2009: Gastric Band Fellowship, Hospital Angeles Tijuana, Baja California
- February 28, 2008: Graduate Specialization in General Surgery Endorsed by the University of the State of Mexico. Professional Certificate 5643471
- May 2, 2007: Speaker’s Theme “Surgical Treatment Results of Patients with Pancreatitis ISSEMyM Satellite Hospital”
- February to June 2007: Endoscopic Surgery. Curricular value of 120 hours. London Clinic Hospital Angeles, Mexico City
- February 12-16, 2007: “Comprehensive Patient Management Polytraumatized Grave.” Taught in High Specialty Hospital Trauma Lomas Verdes, IMSS
- October 29 to November 3, 2006: XXX International Congress of General Surgery “Dr. Jorge Cervantes”
- July 1, 2006: Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS). General Hospital of Valle de Bravo
- February 28 to July 26, 2006: Current Issues and Controversies in Gastroenterology. Curricular value 30 hours
- September 5, 2005: Theoretical and Practical Course of Using Mesh for Hernia Repair
- June 2002: Graduate in General Medicine at the Autonomous University of Guadalajara. Professional License 4009329
Dr David Vazquez: License & Certifications
Jet Medical Tourism facilitates bariatric surgery in Tijuana, Mexico with Dr. David Vazquez. Contact a case manager to get started today.