Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. José Luis Flores Valdivia is a highly respected medical professional in Tijuana, Mexico, providing state of the art cosmetic, plastic, and reconstructive surgery procedures to patients from the US and Canada.
Dr. Flores Valdivia is an exceptionally bright and talented plastic surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico who is at the forefront of his peer group. He is one of the few plastic surgeons in Mexico who is fluent in Spanish, English and French.
Dr. Flores Valdivia adopts cutting-edge surgical techniques and technology to perform a full range of cosmetic surgery as well as non-surgical procedures for the breast, body, and face. Along with his experienced team of professionals in Tijuana, Mexico, he provides aesthetic, functional and reconstructive surgery procedures for the face, body, and breast.
Dr. Flores Valdivia is renowned for procedures such as facelift and neck lift, breast surgery, body lift, liposuction, vaginal rejuvenation, and various other cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures in Tijuana, Mexico.
Dr. Flores Valdivia is considered as one of the most talented and best valued specialists among the new generation of plastic surgeons in Mexico. With a flawless trajectory based on excellence, he has managed to line up within the national and foreign associations with the highest prestige in his specialty and be endorsed by the Council of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery as the plastic surgeon with the best academic performance in Mexico, achieving National First Place in the highly competitive Board Certification Exam.
Dr. Flores Valdivia Academic Training & Qualifications
Dr. Flores Valdivia completed his training in general surgery and specialization in plastic and reconstructive surgery from the prestigious National Medical Center of the West. He followed this with a Diploma in Microsurgery from the Karl Storz Surgical Research and Training Center. He has been certified in plastic surgery by the Mexican Council of Plastic, Aesthetic, and Reconstructive Surgery A.C.
- Medical Doctor Degree. University of Guadalajara (University Center of Health Sciences), Guadalajara, Jalisco. Titled for Academic Excellence. Professional ID 7913333.
- General Surgery Specialty. University of Guadalajara (Mexican Institute of Social Security, High Specialty Medical Unit, National Medical Center of the West, Specialty Hospital), Guadalajara, Jalisco.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Subspecialty. University of Guadalajara (Mexican Institute of Social Security, High Specialty Medical Unit, National Medical Center of the West, Specialty Hospital), Guadalajara, Jalisco. Professional ID 11971056.
- International Rotation within the Rotary Undergraduate Internship at Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Integrata Verona, Policlinico Borgo Roma G.B. Rossi, Verona, Italy.
- Microsurgery Diploma, Karl Storz Surgical Training and Research Center, American British Cowdray Medical Center, Mexico City.
Dr. Flores Valdivia Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certification, Mexican Council of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery A.C.
- Member, Mexican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery A.C.
- Member, International Society of Plastic Surgeons A.C.
- Volunteer Member, Operation Smile Mexico A.C.
Dr. Flores Valdivia Recognition & Awards
- Dr. Flores Valdivia was recognized for having obtained the 2nd Place of his Generation in Academic Performance in the Medical Doctor Degree. Board of Trustees of the University Center for Health Sciences, University of Guadalajara. August 2010.
- CENEVAL Excellence Performance Award for achieving outstanding performance in each and every one of the areas that make up EGEL in General Medicine. National Assessment Center for Higher Education, A.C .. March 2013.
- National 1st Place Award in the II Pecha Kucha Contest in Plastic Surgery of the Mexican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, A.C., with the title “Orthognathic Surgery: A Reconstructive Path to Aesthetics”. August 2016.
- National 1st Place Award in the 1st Jeopardy Contest in Facial Surgery Contest of the Mexican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, A.C .. December 2016.
- National 1st Place Award in the Board Certification Exam of the Mexican Board of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, A.C. 2019.
Focus on Customized Surgeries
Dr. Flores Valdivia will never adopt a one-size-fits-all approach to perform plastic surgery in Tijuana, Mexico. He will evaluate the unique anatomical features of a patient and understand their personal cosmetic needs, goals, and aspirations to create a customized surgical plan.
This allows Dr. Flores Valdivia to achieve the highest patient satisfaction in every procedure through surgical and non-surgical techniques that are less invasive and tailored to create most desirable and natural looking results.
Surgical Missions and Conferences
Dr. Flores Valdivia has continued to update his plastic surgery skills and knowledge through regular participation in various national and international surgical missions, conferences, workshops, and projects. For more than a decade, he has been involved in various academic and surgical programs as an instructor, speaker, and volunteer.
Schedule a Virtual Consultation
Are you ready to improve the shape and appearance of your body? Among the board-certified plastic surgeons in Mexico, Dr. Flores Valdivia can help you achieve the beautiful new look you desire. Email us today for a free virtual consultation or call (855) 506-6188 for more information on plastic surgery surgery in Mexico.