Giving birth is one of the most fulfilling experiences of life for a woman. However, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding will result in some physical changes to your body that may make you feel self-conscious. Mommy makeover plastic surgery is designed to restore your pre-pregnancy appearance. With a skilled plastic surgeon, your mommy makeover ‘before and after’ results will be nothing short of dramatic.
Contact Jet Medical Tourism® to learn more about mommy makeover before and after results.
Mommy makeover before and after Mexico: An overview
Mexico is a leading world center for advanced plastic surgery procedures, such as mommy makeover. Your plastic surgeon in Mexico will create a uniquely customized treatment plan, which usually includes multiple procedures to give you a desirable, youthful looking figure. Mommy makeover before and after Mexico results are likely to significantly boost your confidence levels and improve your quality of life.
Mommy Makeover Before and After Mexico Photos
Trusted and seasoned plastic surgeons in Mexico are committed to educating patients about all aspects of this comprehensive procedure to help them make an informed decision. During your first consultation itself, a responsible surgeon will share with you mommy makeover before and after Mexico images. Take your time to review as many pictures as possible so that you know what this procedure can or cannot do for you.
Mommy Makeover Before and After Mexico Results
Unlike isolated plastic surgery procedures, a mommy makeover in Mexico will combine multiple procedures to address all your body contours from breasts to abdomen to buttocks, thighs, upper arms, and more. To create most effective mommy makeover before and after Mexico results in a less invasive way, your surgeon will use common incisions and tailor the procedure to precisely target the affected areas.
READ MORE: Mommy makeover results
Mommy makeover before and after
Patients often go through post-surgical feelings, such as: “10 things I wish I knew before a mommy makeover,” or “Am I doing the right things after a mommy makeover to achieve the best outcomes?” It is vital to be aware of mommy makeover before and after issues so that you can be prepared ahead of time to deal with them safely and comfortably.
Before a Mommy Makeover
- Diet: When you begin preparing for mommy makeover surgery, the first thing to focus on is your diet. A nutritious diet rich in lean proteins will fortify your immune system and set you up for a rapid post-op recovery.
- Fitness: Start paying attention to your fitness well ahead of your planned surgery. A regular exercise regimen will increase metabolism and build muscle mass for excellent mommy makeover before and after results.
- Things to Avoid: If you smoke, it is time to quit the habit at least for a few weeks before your surgery. Blood thinners, NSAIDs, and herbal supplements should also be avoided prior to your mommy makeover. Always consult with your doctor on the preparation tips listed above.
After a Mommy Makeover
- Precautions: Protect your incision sites until the wounds have properly healed. Avoid vigorous activities and exercises for a few weeks as directed by your surgeon. Wear your compression garments for as long as necessary.
- Follow-up Visits: Mommy makeover is a major procedure, which will involve a significant recovery. Make sure you diligently visit your surgeon for the scheduled post-operative appointments for your own safe recovery.
- Expectations: To enjoy thoroughly satisfying mommy makeover before after results, it is important to keep realistic expectations. It will help you cope emotionally, and you will be able to make the most of the new figure.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: How much does mommy makeover cost in Mexico?
Mommy makeover before and after cost
- Mommy makeover is an elective cosmetic surgery, which means your insurance provider may not provide coverage for it. Therefore, it is prudent to clearly determine the mommy makeover before and after cost and go ahead with it if it suits your budget.
- The overall mommy makeover before and after cost in the US and Canada may be up to $25,000 on average in certain areas. But you can have the same procedure done in Mexico for as around $13,000 on average at top-rated Mexico hospitals.
Mommy Makeover Before and After Cost Inclusions in Mexico
- Initial consultation with the plastic surgeon
- Surgeon’s fee
- Anesthesiologist’s fee
- Fee charged by any other attending specialists or physicians
- Surgical room costs, including hospital stay for one night
- Medical tests and blood work before and after mommy makeover
- Prescription medications for one week
READ: Mommy makeover checklist
Things you should know before and after mommy makeover
Once you have had your surgery, you don’t want to have regretful thoughts, such as: “10 things I wish I knew before a mommy makeover.” It is best to know all important aspects of mommy makeover before after well in time. This will help you in preparing for mommy makeover surgery as well as recovery. Here are some of the key things you should focus on.
Before a Mommy Makeover
- Candidacy: Not every woman is a good candidate for a mommy makeover. Your age should be 18 or above, you should be in good health, and you should know that mommy makeover is not for weight loss but for body contouring.
- Surgeon Selection: Your mommy makeover before after results will be safe, predictable, and highly desirable if you choose your plastic surgeon carefully. Consider the qualifications, certifications, and experience of the surgeon.
- Costs & Financing: Mommy makeover before and after cost is an important starting point for many patients. Compare the mommy makeover before and after Mexico costs vs. US to know the difference between the two destinations.
After a Mommy Makeover
- Emotional Effects: A mommy makeover before after experience may have some temporary emotional side effects. Enlist the support of your family and friends to overcome any feelings of sadness or anxiety for an easy recovery.
- Side Effects: While you are preparing for mommy makeover surgery, be conscious of the fact that some post-operative side effects, such as swelling and bruising will occur. However, these effects will usually resolve quickly.
- Maintenance: A mommy makeover surgery is not a license to eat or drink as much as you want. To enjoy long-term mommy makeover before after benefits and minimize risks, continue to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regimen.
Mommy makeover before and after pics
One of the most critical visual aids that can help you during your pre-op consultation is mommy makeover before and after pics. These pictures belong to previous patients who have had the same surgery with satisfactory results. The images are obtained with the patient’s consent and presented in a discreet and confidential manner before new patients to educate them. Here are some of the benefits of these photographs:
- Mommy makeover before and after pics help you take decisive action about the procedure.
- You can visualize all figure improvements that are possible with a mommy makeover.
- Mommy makeover ‘before after’ photos are a testimony to the plastic surgeon’s skills.
- Mommy makeover before and after pictures will enable you to form reasonable expectations.
- You can access these photos online beforehand and review them in the privacy of your home.
Women who have clear aesthetic goals, maintain a positive mindset, and keep realistic expectations are more likely to achieve deeply satisfying mommy makeover before and after results.