Gastric Sleeve in Mexico may be the best option for you. At Jet Medical Tourism, our expert gastric sleeve surgeons have already helped hundreds of satisfied patients from the U.S. and Canada lose thousands of pounds and transform their lives. We can also help you achieve the “very best” long-term weight loss results.
Imagine yourself in six months – its time to take control and start your weight loss today!
We provide the #1 top-rated all-inclusive package for your gastric sleeve in Mexico. Price as of May 8, 2019 subject to change.
- 100% All-Inclusive
- Best Value in Mexico
- $499 down locks-in your price
- Surgical team fees
- Hospital fees (2 nights)
- Private hotel room (1 night luxury)
- Pre-operative exams, leak tests
- All private ground transportation
- Fill out the form to get started!
Gastric Sleeve in Mexico, What Patients Say
“The welcome and hospitality were wonderful. I would not dare recommend to go anywhere else. This is the right place. I had my doubts, but Kent’s team and everybody working with him convinced me that it was the right place. Its most definitely the right place. Don’t overpay. This is the place to come. Spotless, clean and first class!“
Why Get Gastric Sleeve in Mexico?
Each day, people like you travel from all parts of the U.S. and Canada to have gastric sleeve in Mexico. In fact, Mexico offers you access to highly affordable bariatric surgery and certified surgeons at full-service hospitals.
- Best Location – Mexico is a short flight from the U.S. and Canada.
- Financial Savings – Save up to 80% compared to the U.S. and Canada.
- Airport Location – Tijuana, Mexico is only a 20-minute drive from San Diego International Airport.
- Top Destination – Mexico is a top destination for medical tourism and gastric sleeve surgery.
- Fast Booking – No delays in scheduling found in most overburdened hospitals in the U.S. and Canada.
Benefits of Weight Loss through Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Long-term remission for type 2 diabetes
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Eliminate obstructive sleep apnea
- Improve emotional health and relief of depression
- Improve fertility and sexual health
- Improve mobility and joint pain relief
Do You Qualify for Gastric Sleeve in Mexico?
Qualifications for the gastric sleeve in most cases include:
- Body mass index (BMI) > 30
- You attempted to lose weight with diet and exercise, but were not successful
- BMI > 29 and suffer from negative health conditions related to obesity such as high blood pressure or diabetes