Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez is a Board Certified Surgeon who specializes in gastrointestinal, metabolic and bariatric surgery in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico.
His breadth of training in various weight loss surgery methods has made him one of the top bariatric surgeons in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico.
He is a highly qualified surgeon and has specialized in a number of key areas, including laparoscopic bariatric and metabolic surgeries, as well as digestive and abdominal surgeries.
Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez has set himself apart from many surgeons in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico by taken an extra step and became Certified by the Mexican Board of General Surgery (CMCG).
He graduated from Facultad de Medicina de la Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, in Monterrey and attended his surgical and advanced laparoscopic residency in the University Hospital of Saltillo UAdeC with Obesity Surgery courses.
Dr. Eduardo González has focused his training and private practice in Minimally Invasive Surgery (Advanced Laparoscopy). He has extensive experience with more than 2,000 surgical procedures under his belt. His main objective is to establish a close and meaningful relationship with his patients while providing the highest-quality of medical care.
If you are seeking a Board Certified Surgeon to perform your weight loss surgery in Nueveo Laredo, Mexico – Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez is a top choice. He is a qualified professional who is accomplished and passionate. He consistently verifies that he is operating in the most up-to-date conditions and that his patients are receiving top notch care. He’s also bilingual, fluent in Spanish and English.
Contact Jet Medical Tourism® today to book your weight loss surgery in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico with Dr. Gonzalez.
Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez, a Board Certified Surgeon
The Mexican Board of General Surgery has granted the academic distinction of “Board Certified General Surgeon” and is the only academic certifying organization in Mexico that regulates, standardizes and certifies physicians in the practice of general surgery. The Board has national and international recognition for the quality of the certification process, performance and credibility of its staff and board members.
As a Board Certified Surgeon, Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez specializes in gastric sleeve in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico. When you’re looking for a surgeon you can trust to perform your gastric bypass in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico, someone you can ask questions of, and who will take extra care to ensure everything is safe and comfortable, Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez will undoubtedly be one of the best choices in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico.
- Certification: Board Certified General Surgeon
- Current Residency: Nuevo Laredo, Mexico
- Languages Spoken: English & Spanish
- Medical School: Graduated with a degree in medicine from Facultad de Medicina de la Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, in Monterrey.
Specialization in General Surgery: Graduated with a degree in General, Gastrointestinal and Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Gastrointestinal surgery, laparoscopic surgery, advanced surgery
- Surgery to remove gallbladder (stones in the gallbladder)
- Laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair surgery
- Abdominal wall hernia repair surgery
- Repair surgery for hiatal hernia or laparoscopic antireflux
- Laparoscopic colon resection surgery (tumors or diverticular disease)
Sub-speciality in Bariatric Surgery: Graduated with title Bariatric Surgery, metabolic with laparoscopic approach and multidisciplinary management of Obesity.
- Surgery for Obesity
- Gastric sleeve surgery or vertical gastrectomy in laparoscopic sleeve
- Laparoscopic roux-en-y bypass surgery
- Mini laparoscopic gastric bypass surgery or single anastomosis bypass revision surgery
- Gastric sleeve revision, gastric bypass revision, gastric band revision, and mini gastric bypass revision