Jet Medical Tourism® has a passion for bariatric nutrition and helping patients live a healthy lifestyle. We put your health and wellness first, always. For us, this not only means helping you achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
It means providing the best bariatric nutrition education and counseling services to support you throughout your entire weight loss journey. We specialize in nutrition counseling and prevention of medical conditions linked to excess body weight, food choices, eating habits and physical activity.
Health problems that stem from obesity go beyond the ones we normally hear about, like diabetes and heart disease. Obesity can also impact your day-to-day life, both socially and emotionally while increasing the risk of high blood pressure, cancers, gallstones, sleep disorders and respiratory issues.
Jet Medical Tourism® Specializes in Nutrition Counseling
Whether your trying to lose weight, change your diet, break bad eating habits, or finally deciding to take control of your health, with Jet Medical Tourism® by your side, you will achieve weight loss success!
Jet Medical Tourism® provides nutrition counseling, nutrition screening, nutrition assessment and nutrition intervention to bariatric surgery patients and individuals worldwide.
Our nutrition counseling and weight management strategies focus on helping you improve your overall health by translating the science of nutrition into practical solutions for weight loss and healthy living.
We specialize in nutrition management and prevention of disease and conditions that are linked to body weight, food choices, eating habits, and physical activity.
- Bariatric Nutrition – Specialized bariatrics nutrition counseling (pre and post surgery)
- Weight Loss Programs – Whether your goal is to lose 10 pounds or more than 100, we provide a professional and comprehensive weight loss option for you.
- Diabetes – Prevent and manage diabetes while achieving a healthy body weight and controlling blood glucose level.
- Obesity – Help you make changes in your lifestyle to lose weight one bite at a time.
- Cardiovascular Disease – Manage cardiovascular disease, cholesterol, and high blood pressure.
- Adolescent and Teen Nutrition – Learn to eat healthy during your middle school, high school, and college years – ideal times to form healthy habits that will last a life time.
- Eating Disorders – Help you fight against anorexia, bulimia, binging, and purging.
- General Wellness – Create a healthy diet plan to prevent disease, optimize energy and wellness.
- Geriatric Nutrition – Specialized nutritional care for the elderly.
- Pediatric Nutrition – Specialized nutritional care for children.
- Pregnancy Nutrition – Pre and post-natal nutritional support for mothers and infants.
- Sports Nutrition – Enhance athletic performance and gain a competitive edge through optimum nutrition.
- Other Areas of Practice – Renal diet, food allergies, eating disorders, and cancer nutrition support.
Nutrition Counseling and Benefits to You
1. You’re thinking to have or have had bariatric surgery in Mexico.
Our Bariatric Nutritionist will help you learn to eat again. Since your stomach can only manage small servings, it’s tough to get the right amount of nutrients in your body. Our Bariatric Nutritionist will work with you and your doctor to develop an eating plan for your new needs.
2. You have diabetes, cardiovascular problems or high blood pressure.
Our Bariatric Nutritionist serves as an integral part of your health-care team by helping you safely change your eating plan without compromising taste or nutrition.
3. You need to gain or lose weight.
Our Bariatric Nutritionist can suggest additional calorie sources for healthy weight gain or a restricted-calorie eating plan plus regular physical activity for weight loss while still eating all your favorite foods.
4. You want to eat smarter.
Our Bariatric Nutritionist can help you sort through misinformation, learn how to read labels at the supermarket, discover that healthy cooking is inexpensive and learn how to eat without ruining your eating plan.
5. You want to improve your performance in sports.
Our Bariatric Nutritionist can help you set goals to achieve results – whether you’re running a marathon, skiing or jogging with your dog.
6. You have digestive problems.
Our Bariatric Nutritionist will work with your physician to help fine-tune your diet so you are not aggravating your condition with fried foods, too much caffeine or carbonation.
7. You’re pregnant or trying to get pregnant.
Our Bariatric Nutritionist can help make sure you get nutrients like folate, especially during the first trimester of your pregnancy, lowering your newborn’s risk for neural tube or spinal cord defects.
8. You need guidance and confidence for breast-feeding your baby.
Our Bariatric Nutritionist can help make sure you’re getting enough iron, vitamin D, fluoride and B vitamins for you and your little one.
9. Your teenager has issues with food and eating healthfully.
Our Bariatric Nutritionist can assist with eating disorders like anorexia, bulimia and overweight issues.
10. You’re caring for an aging parent.
Our Bariatric Nutritionist can help with food and drug interaction, proper hydration, special diets for hypertension and changing taste buds as you age while eating all your favorite foods.
View Related Nutrition Pages